The mission of the Turlock Education Foundation, a non-profit organization supporting Turlock Unified School District students, is to enhance and enrich the educational experience by
establishing and maintaining a pathway to secure vital resources and partnerships with individuals, families, organizations, and businesses.
- The Turlock Education Foundation will be a transparent, ethical, and sustainable organization.
- By 2017, the Turlock Education Foundation will raise $1,000,000 to enhance and enrich the educational experience of Turlock Unified School District students.
- Develop and implement an organizational infrastructure that ensures transparent and ethical governance.
- Create a varied marketing strategy that educates the community on the Turlock Education Foundation Mission.
- Create a fundraising strategy that motivates philanthropy and provides a convenient and consistent pathway for our partners in education.
- Establish a system to ensure effective use and distribution of resources.